Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Posting hiccup

Woke up sick at 1:30am and realized I hadn't posted today (yesterday?)  Tuesday anyways.
So here's a little project I did for my old blog, cute little social media icons called "hiccup." Fitting, don't you think?

Anyways here they are on deviantart free for you to use in any way. If you do end up using them I'd love to see, but that's not required!

Hiccup-Social-Media-Icons

Also I just realized that there's a function on here for making hyperlinks, apparently I've been doing the whole "<a href="http://nelsopotato.deviantart.com/art/Hiccup-Social-Media-Icons-185762459>hiccup-social-media-icons</a>" thing for nothing.

I shouldn't let myself post when I'm this tired.

Edit:
Monday, I didn't post Monday.







(also you can just click on the image, enlarge it and copy it to your computer instead of downloading it. Don't you love PNGs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment